How can I pay my rent?

You can pay your rent by one of the following methods:

  •   Rental Rewards
  •   Centrepay

Please ensure you use your reference code provided by your Property Manager when paying your rent.

Can I have a pet in the property?

You are only able to have a pet in the property if you have received written approval from your Property Manager. Please note that a pet bond may be requested by the Owner.

I already have a pet in the property, can I have more?

Any additional pets must be approved in writing by your Property Manager.

How do I inform you of any repairs or maintenance required?

Please complete the Maintenance Request form here. In the event of an emergency, please refer to the After Hours Emergency Plan here.

Who is responsible for insuring my contents?

The ongoing insurance of your contents if your responsibility. In the event of a break-in, theft or accidental damage, your belongings will not be covered under any insurance by the owner or Real Property WA.

What are my watering days?

Your watering days can be found on the Water Corporation website here.

How often will routine inspections occur?

Your first routing inspection will occur approximately 6 weeks after you move in to the property, and then every 3 months after that.

Is there a checklist for my routing inspections?

Yes. This will sent to you by your Property Manager when your receive notice of your inspection.

What happens if I need to break my lease?

In the event that your circumstances change and you need to terminate your tenancy early, please contact your Property Manager. Please be aware that you will be responsible for the payment of rent and upkeep of the property until a new suitable tenant can be found and the property is re-let.

How much notice to vacate do I need to give?

Notice periods differ for either fixed or periodic leases as follows:

  • Fixed term lease: 30 days' notice in writing prior to the expiry of the lease
  • Periodic lease: 21 days' notice in writing

If you are unsure of your tenancy, then please contact your Property Manager.

What do I do if my smoke alarm is beeping?

In the event that the reset button does not stop the beeping, then we recommend changing the battery. If the beeping continues once the batteries have been changed, then please contact your Property Manager. Please do not disable or remove the smoke alarm.

Why do I have to complete a Property Condition Report (PCR)?

The PCR is a detailed description of the property's condition at the commencement of the tenancy, and is referred to at the end of the tenancy when determining if there are any variances that may result in deductions from your bond. If you do not return the report within 7 days, then it is taken that you have accepted the report as an accurate description of the property. It is therefore in your best interest to check and sign the report with any highlighted items that you disagree with.


When do I have return the Property Condition Report (PCR) by?

You have 7 days after receiving a copy of the PCR to check and sign the report, with any highlighted items that you disagree with, to your Property Manager. If you take longer than 7 days to return the report, then it is taken that you have accepted the report as an accurate description of the property.

How do I get my bond back?

At the end of your tenancy, bond money will only be paid out if you and the lessor/Property Manager agree, or if either party obtains a court order.

If there is no dispute over the condition of the property, or you and your Property Manager have agreed how the bond money should be used to pay for any damage or repairs, you must sign a Joint Application for Disposal of Security Bond form. The Property Manager will also sign this form and submit it to the Bond Administrator.

If you are unable to reach an agreement about any repairs and/or cleaning costs, you may apply to the Magistrates Court for an order to address how the bond money will be paid out.


Complete and submit the form below and we will answer it for you.

    [anr_nocaptcha g-recaptcha-response]